Tuesday, August 1, 2023


I am pleased to support the wonderful work of director, Natasha Middleton. For many years, her ballet and dance company has built and performed an amazing repertoire of dance productions.

💨

 Pacific Ballet
Dance Theatre


We invite you to join "Our PBDT Family"

with a $35 tax-deductible donation.

We are a nonprofit 501c3 organization.

We recognize our PBDT Family members for one season in our printed Programs as cherished members. 


We would be grateful if you could further bolster our upcoming performances scheduled for September 24th and December 9th
and 10th, Our sponsorship levels range from $100 to $1,000. You can choose whatever resonates with you.

Send any amount that works for you to:

Pacific Ballet Dance Theatre
8003 Via Verona
Burbank, CA 91504

* Ms. Middleton graciously wrote the back cover review of my 2023 nonfiction book, Living Your Art--Loving Your LifeI immersed myself in this wonderful book. Never have  I read such enlightening words to inspire artists of all genres." 


1 comment:


  1. Hello, thank you for sharing this information about Pacific Ballet Dance Theatre. I'm very interested in supporting your organization and your upcoming performances. I think ballet is a beautiful and expressive art form that deserves more recognition and appreciation. I'm also intrigued by your book, Living Your Art--Loving Your Life. It sounds like a very inspiring and insightful read for anyone who wants to pursue their artistic passion and live a fulfilling life. I'm curious to know more about your personal journey as an artist and how you balance your work and your life.

    I'm also a fan of Les Miserables, and I think it's a wonderful story that showcases the power of art and love in the face of adversity and injustice. I've always wanted to see the musical adaptation of Les Miserables, and I've heard it's amazing. Do you know where I can find Les Miserable tickets? I would love to see it live and experience the music and the drama. I think it would be a great way to celebrate the art of life. Thank you for your time and your generosity. I hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete