Tuesday, January 13, 2015

My Favorite Reads of 2014

Among the three dozen or so books I read during 2014, the following rank as my favorites:


Fiction = The Fall of Giants, Winter of the World, and Edge of Eternity (Century Trilogy) by Ken Follett


General Nonfiction = Les Miserables (for musical and movie lovers) by Steve Antinoff




Religious Nonfiction = Under the Influence of Jesus by Joe Paprocki; Sacred Fire by Ronald Rolheiser

 


Poetry = Evening Sun: A Widow’s Journey by Aline Soules




I'm interested in hearing about your 2014 favorites--also share what you think of my personal picks.


For your reading pleasure:
There's More: A Novella of Life and Afterlife by Alfred J. Garrotto




Connect with Alfred J. Garrotto:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/algarrotto


(c) 2014 by Alfred J. Garrotto

No comments:

Post a Comment